As your child grows and develops, don’t you want a pediatric dentist in Katy who can care for all their dental needs, ensuring their teeth and gums are healthy and in optimal condition as they make their way toward adulthood? Fortunately, Dr. A and his team at Happy Chompers Pediatric Dentistry are well-equipped and ready to meet you and your child. We know finding the right dentist isn’t always easy, but by coming in for a visit and meeting the team, you can familiarize yourself with our approach to high-quality dental care, and your child can become acquainted with the sights, sounds, and faces in our office. With an anticipated opening date of December 2019, we look forward to meeting you and your family!
Meet Dr. A
Dr. Adeel Khan is a board-certified pediatric dentist in Katy. Referred to as Dr. A, he has been practicing for nearly a decade and is passionate about caring for young smiles. Graduating Magna Cum Laude from Boston University School of Dental Medicine, he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. In addition, he completed a pediatric dentistry specialty residency and a general practice residency (GPR) at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York.
Providing what is called the “Dr. A” Difference, he offers the 4 “A’s”:
- Accessibility: Have questions? He and his team are ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have about your child’s dental care or even your insurance coverage.
- Affordability: We understand dental work can be expensive, but to alleviate as much of a financial burden as possible, Dr. A will work to make all services affordable for all families.
- Academic: Apart from his education and professional background and training, Dr. A participates in continuing education courses to stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry.
- Animated: If you want someone who is fun, has a big heart, and easily connects with his patients, Dr. A is the right person for you and your child. His passion clearly shows during each appointment.
Why Choose Us?
Going to the dentist can be a scary thing for a child, which is why Dr. A and the team at Happy Chompers Pediatric Dentistry believe in the importance of creating a warm, welcoming, and comfortable environment. Not only will your child receive personalized care, but the tools used and advanced techniques will ensure the youngest member of your family achieve outstanding results all while being completely at ease throughout the visit.
Other reasons to choose us as your pediatric dentist in Katy include:
- Affordability: Not only do we serve as an in-network provider for most major PPO plans, but we also welcome Medicaid!
- Convenience: Busy schedules are a reality, so in order to meet your needs, we offer convenient hours by staying open until 7 p.m. throughout the week. We’re also open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Dental Emergencies: When accidents happen, you need help right away. Our team will be happy to assist in scheduling an appointment. We’ll also be happy to walk you through the steps to handling your situation at home to achieve faster relief.
- Locally Owned: Dr. A doesn’t just take care of the individuals living in Katy, he, too, is a resident! As a father of two children, he is completely invested in his community and its people, so don’t be surprised if you see him and the team participating in local events for charitable causes.
- Relaxing Atmosphere: You won’t find a boring waiting room in our office. Instead, we provide games and toys for your child to stay engaged and occupied while waiting for your appointment.
As we prepare to open to the community, we hope you’ll take a few minutes to stop by and say hello. We look forward to meeting you and your little one, learning more about you, and finding out what you are looking for in a pediatric dentist. It is our hope that you will choose us for all your child’s dental needs.
About the Author
At Happy Chompers Pediatric Dentistry, our board-certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Adeel Khan, and his team are proud to offer comprehensive services for infants, toddlers, children, and teenagers. Proudly serving the youngest residents of Katy and its surrounding communities, our team will ensure your little one is safe, comfortable, and excited about their dental visit. Offering everything from preventive care to orthodontics, you can trust that we will help your child achieve a healthier, more aesthetically pleasing smile as they make the transition from childhood into adulthood. For questions about the services we offer, visit our website or call (832) 789-8348.